Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School again

Last week started the beginning of the 08/09 school year. I am enrolled in Intro to New Testament, Christian Heritage 1, Spiritual Direction and Solitude, and I am auditing Greek 1. So far I am off to a very good start thanks to a productive long weekend spent studying and relaxing with Christin. I feel extremely optimistic about this year and how well I am going to do. I know that I am going to have to work my butt off, but it will definitely be worth it in the end. This semester I am trying out an evening class, Heritage. In undergrad, my favorite classes were the evening ones and I always did well in them. There is something about meeting only once a week and being able to work on the reading the rest of the time. And I know that it doesn't hurt to be more of a night owl, as I am. I am definitely more awake and alert for the entire period, where I am still trying to see straight half way into the first hour of eight o'clock in the morning classes. There is not one class that I am more or less nervous about, all of them equally intimidate me and intrigue me. I will keep you posted as to how I am doing and possibly what I am learning in these courses.

No comments: