It's 3 days into the month of February and this is my first post. Christin and I had a great holiday break. We traveled to Michigan and stayed with her family. This was a new kind of Christmas for her family in that the evening of Christmas was just us, no extended relatives. Normally the night of Christmas is spent either at their aunt and uncles or their relatives come over to their house. This year was just Mom and Dad, brother and family, sister and family, and Christin and I. One, it was my first Christmas with the Lewis clan and two, it was just the Richard Lewis side of the Lewis clan. We had a great time and there was much rocking out to RockBand on the PS2.
New Years Eve was spent with some friends from church who hosted a very good dinner party followed by watching the ball drop on Times Square, an hour after it already had (Central Time Zone baby!). January was awesome in that I did not have to go to school, until the end, and Christin and I could just hang out. I read a series of books by David Eddings that has nothing at all to do with seminary. Love it! And I worked more hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment