Friday, February 4, 2011

MIA

Hello. It's me again. Reminding you I'm here. Or really, reminding me I have a blog. We started this years ago and I was never really sure what to do with it. I like blogs. There are many I read regularly. I like the idea of blogging. But quite frankly... I don't know what to blog about. I think of the blogs I read and nothing fits this blog here. I don't have a house I'm rennovating and documenting the progress of before and afters. I'm not cooking my way through Julia Child's cookbook and writing about it. While I'm a crafty person, I'm not exceptionally skilled at any one thing to type up projects or how-tos. So there is no theme I can go with to focus on for these posts. But, we did start this blog to keep people up to date on our lives. Then, of course, once I joined Facebook I almost totally forgot about this blog. But not all of our friends and family are on FB. And I have been reading other friends' blogs and have been re-inspired to take another shot at this whole blogging thing. If only because in this day and age, it's a good way to document life (and maybe it'll keep me off FB as much...). So here's to the internet, friends, family, keeping in touch, and hopefully finding more to write about in my life than simply status updates like how much I love coffee or how I can't wait for Friday. I will leave you with a picture from the recent Blizzard 2011 (AKA Snowmagedden 2, Snowpocalypse, Oh Snow You Didn't, Chersnowbyl, Snownorious B.I.G and Snowgasim 2011).
P.S.
This was taken in a stopped car exiting off of I-90 East onto River Rd. In a word: scary.

2 comments:

Jon said...

You forgot "The Big Dump!"

Ann-Marie said...

I bet she didn't, Jon. ;)

Glad to see a recent post! Keep at it! (. . . says the woman who blogged steadily for a week and hasn't since . . .)